Secrets for your Cross-Border Payment Projects
- 11 Modules
- 14 Hours
- t120+ Quiz
Content updated in 2022
This course provides you with valuable secrets that will enable you to become a highly skilled and successful cross-border payment professional. Knowing these secrets will make it easier for you to understand your projects and better communicate with the various stakeholders.
In this 11-module course, you will get all the secrets to easily understand and successfully implement payment projects in general and Cross-border payment projects in particular. You will learn about topics like Booking, Reconciliation, Payment engines, Graphical User Interfaces, User roles and rights, Information System Architectures and the related plans, … that are not discussed in the SWIFT documentation, but that are paramount to your project. What you learn in this course will enable you to move faster in your career in the payment industry.
The course contains over 120 quiz questions to help you review and master the content.
- Understand basic accounting concepts and how they are applied to the accounting of XCT instructions
- Understand the management of the intraday balance and the associated issues
- Get a presentation of the payment engines and the applications which are interfaced with them in the bank’s Information System
- Understand how payment engines are integrated into the bank’s information system
- Understand the concepts related to graphical interfaces and user rights and actions
- Explain Debit and credit legs payment processing
- Learn about information systems architecture and the different architectural plans
Who can take this course?
This course is intended for professionals of the payment industry who work on payment projects and want to bring a contribution that matters: Business analysts, Architects, Software developers, Functional / Non functional testers, Treasurers, Project or Program Managers … Anyone who wants to succeed in their payment projects.
Unless you already mastered the fundamentals, we recommend you take our Payments Fundamentals course.